Blue screen with 5.1

Hi All
Yes moving back the OS to XP/2003 has worked for me also, I was at my wit's end with this one as I migrated from a damaged old server to a temp new server with Pmox 5.1. Ones crash after the other.
Unfortunately I'm not a Linux head, just sbs windows. Is it possible to update the PVE kernal without damaging my proxmox installation?
Just update to the latest kernel, manager, etc in the updates section.

Hi!
I've encountered this BSOD on 2012R2 guest with virtio drivers 141. System is fresh-installed. It concerns both installation from latest ISO and latest kernel upgrade.
BSOD not comes frequently, to tell the truth it happened once, but on two guests on different nodes. Any additional info required?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!