blocking spam not working :(

kropla

Jan 28, 2021
hi all
today we have some phishing attacks. all mails was delivered without any problem thru proxmox gtw ... can you tell me why greylistening is not working ? additional how to prevent freom this kind of mails ?. one more ... i have enabled also option "Use greylistening for ipv4 and ipv6 " but i think that this functionality not working

Attachments

• headers.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
  • mail.log
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
greylisting most likely got skipped, because the mail had a valid SPF setting (it came from an IP matching the SPF record of the domain).

Regarding the Spamassassin analysis:

hits=BAYES_00(-1.9),FSL_BULK_SIG(0.001),HTML_MESSAGE(0.001),KAM_DMARC_STATUS(0.01),RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100(1.886),RAZOR2_CHECK(0.922),SPF_HELO_NONE(0.001),SPF_PASS(-0.001)

the message does not score too high in general - but 1.9 points got subtracted from the total score due to your Bayes database -> disable Bayes on that system.

greylisting most likely got skipped, because the mail had a valid SPF setting (it came from an IP matching the SPF record of the domain).

Regarding the Spamassassin analysis:

the message does not score too high in general - but 1.9 points got subtracted from the total score due to your Bayes database -> disable Bayes on that system.
Can you Tell Me where to do that? i checked -> do you mean :
use Bayesian filter ? -> currently i have checked option

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!