[SOLVED] Allow relay of any domain from specified network or IP address

jusle

Jul 30, 2020
Hello

To fully utilize my ERP software (Odoo, to be specific) I need to have a SMTP relay which allows any domain name relayed from a specified network or IP address. How to accomplish this with PMG?

According to my research many of people seem to have asked about this feature but I haven't found any solid solution yet. I like PMG but this is a feature I have to implement.

If it ain't possible, how do I configure PMG to relay only the mails from my own domain name(s) and to use some other mail gateway for the mails from domain names not specified in PMG?

Last edited:
Configure Trusted Network under Configuration -> Mail Proxy -> Networks.

Sure, I have done that already.

I found this is routing problem on Odoo. PMG and the mail server works perfectly. Thus, this topic can be closed.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!