Allow PVE user to access node console

What you are looking for is the Sys.Console permission. You can manage permissions from the Web UI at Datacenter -> Permissions. To configure the Sys.Console permission for only a specific node, choose /nodes/<node> as the path.

Hello, yes I already have it, but when I click in "console" I obtain:
Connection failed (Error 403: Permission check failed (realm pve != pam))

This should be fixed with this commit in pve-manager >= 8.0.8

You can check the version of pve-manager by running pveversion

Hi, I'updated the Proxmox VE to last release 8.2.4, when I click on ">-shell" access with a PVE user the black windows is open but it's like an ssh connection, because it requires me the credential.

This is correct. The linux sub-system knows nothing about PVE-users, so you'll have to log in with a Linux/PAM user to proceed. Even if you create PAM-users and log into Proxmox with that, you'll still have to log into the console with the same user.
AFAIK only the "root" user is allowed to log into the shell directly, same with updates, only root is allowed to run the updates from the GUI, even if you're logged in with a PAM-sudo user.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!