2 OSD(s) experiencing BlueFS spillover. increased the db volume but I still get this message.

cola16

Feb 2, 2024
Before increasing, they were 32GiB and 26GiB respectively.

This time, the capacity was greatly increased.
However, the message is still confirmed.

```
osd.19 spilled over 3.3 GiB metadata from 'db' device (33 GiB used of 42 GiB) to slow device
osd.37 spilled over 423 MiB metadata from 'db' device (27 GiB used of 31 GiB) to slow device
```

Will it be resolved if I wait?
Or do I need to enter some command?

What version of Ceph are you running?
ceph version is 18.2.4

I checked after work today and the size was reduced.

osd.19 spilled over 2.3 GiB metadata from 'db' device (34 GiB used of 42 GiB) to slow device
osd.37 spilled over 423 MiB metadata from 'db' device (27 GiB used of 31 GiB) to slow device

It doesn't seem to have stopped, but it seems to be extremely slow.
almost take 12 hours to repair 1GiB

ceph version is 18.2.4

I checked after work today and the size was reduced.

osd.19 spilled over 2.3 GiB metadata from 'db' device (34 GiB used of 42 GiB) to slow device

It doesn't seem to have stopped, but it seems to be extremely slow.
almost take 12 hours to repair 1GiB
still..

I think it's stopped now

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!