Support of lazytime for mount points

Firm

Renowned Member
Oct 27, 2015
How could I enable lazytime mount option for lxc containers? Current mount options have only noatime nosuid when checking Mount point.

P.S. Probably it may be done by direct editing of .conf file at /etc/pve/lxc?

Last edited:
hi,

thanks for the suggestion, i've sent a patch on the list now [0] :)

if you wish to enable it before that's applied, you can apply the patch from the list. afterwards you should be able to add it like this: rootfs: local-btrfs:1022/vm-1022-disk-0.raw,size=4G,mountoptions=lazytime

[0]: https://lists.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2021-November/051109.html

Reactions: Dunuin
How could I enable lazytime mount option for lxc containers? Current mount options have only noatime nosuid when checking Mount point.

P.S. Probably it may be done by direct editing of .conf file at /etc/pve/lxc?
wanted to let you know the patch has been applied and should be available with pve-container version 4.1-3

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!