忽然就无法连接PVE

流云归浪

Sep 6, 2023
前一天还用的好好的,第二天就无法登录,确定密码是百分百正确的,却提示登陆失败,重启了机器,结果登录页面也无法打开,运行的四个虚拟机一切正常,通过局域网直连设备也无法打开PVE,可以ping通。
之前发生过一次这个问题,不得已重装了整个设备,那次我怀疑是自己记错了密码,然而这又出现了同样的问题,这一次我确定不是密码的问题,而且这一次连登录界面都无法打开。

问题又重复出现,第三次了,找不到原因,头一天好好的,突然就没办法登录了。所有虚拟机运行正常。

Can you still login to each pve node using an ssh client and the username and password.

If you get an access denied error it means you either forgot the password, someone mis-typed it or you have a malicious process running on your cluster.

Can you still login to each pve node using an ssh client and the username and password.

If you get an access denied error it means you either forgot the password, someone mis-typed it or you have a malicious process running on your cluster.
感谢,原谅我不用英文回复了。
已经解决,怀疑我被别人黑了,于是我在debug模式重置了root密码,重置后正常登录。
总结:虽然我确定我密码没错,但是问题还是密码错误,怀疑被黑,解决办法:重置密码。

Thanks, forgive me for not replying in English.
No problem! (the translate function in edge works really well - I used that.
I agree with bbgeek17 - depending on what level of hack happened, and the repeating nature of it, there is likely code on your server that will keep resetting the password - if that happens remove the box from the network immediately, isolate it, take off key business data and format the whole server.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!