Установка Proxmox VE

trif

Oct 2, 2024
Доброго дня, форумчане! Помогите решить проблему при установке.... я новичок в Linux.
Делаю установку в графическом режиме. Нажимаю на верхнюю вкладку -> потом переключается на это окно и все..... Ждал несколько часов дальнейшей загрузки... безрезультатно....
debian12, OMV установился без проблем.... когда в OMV переключаюсь на ядро proxmox - аналогичная проблема!

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-10-02.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi,

first on, please note that this is an English forum, that way more people might help.

Anyway, it seems you have a Nvidia GPU installed in your system, as it tries to load the nvidiafb. The driver situation is unfortunately not easy w.r.t to these cards.

But adding the nomodeset kernel parameter should help, as always: Adding the nomodeset Kernel Parameter

Please note that there are a lot of threads regarding this topic, a simple search will also reveal the same solution.

Reactions: trif
Hi,

first on, please note that this is an English forum, that way more people might help.

Anyway, it seems you have a Nvidia GPU installed in your system, as it tries to load the nvidiafb. The driver situation is unfortunately not easy w.r.t to these cards.

But adding the nomodeset kernel parameter should help, as always: Adding the nomodeset Kernel Parameter

Please note that there are a lot of threads regarding this topic, a simple search will also reveal the same solution.
Thank you very much, Christophe!
Yes, I agree, I will use a translator! Unfortunately, this problem threw me off balance))))

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!