[SOLVED] No Proxmox VE trial

Joedub112

Dec 21, 2018
So let me get this right.....

There's no trial edition to even test this out? But you want to charge me a whole year even if I never use the product? With ZERO option for a monthly sub....

Not a good model.....

Joedub112

how did you come to this conclusion? The full product can used for free in perpetuity. you only ever pay if you want support, or feel that you would like to support the project/developers. it doesn't get much better as a licensing model.

how did you come to this conclusion? The full product can used for free in perpetuity. you only ever pay if you want support, or feel that you would like to support the project/developers. it doesn't get much better as a licensing model.

Found my answer on Reddit of course lol....Well, from the fact I don't see anywhere where it says "Proxmox VE the Free Open Source Hyper-Visor" :) Maybe I'm just blind lol. You just pay for support subscription if you want.

Joedub

Found my answer on Reddit of course lol....Well, from the fact I don't see anywhere where it says "Proxmox VE the Free Open Source Hyper-Visor" :) Maybe I'm just blind lol. You just pay for support subscription if you want.

Joedub

Might want to edit your post, or remove it if you can. Not a good model ... if you want to make a decent first impression here. :p

Why are you spreading bad words without even looking properly into the topic.
Considering you are using "lol" quiet often you are either not a professional or don't want to pay for decent solutions.

You may write VMware the same and they most probably will ignore you entirely.

In the internet haters gonna hate anyways, sad but true.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!