Recent content by informant

  1. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    Ah ok, qemu-img convert i dont have use well i can not stop this vm at moment.
  2. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    qemu-img check -f qcow2 vm-5130-disk-1.qcow2 Leaked cluster 5031902 refcount=1 reference=0 Leaked cluster 5200093 refcount=1 reference=0 Leaked cluster 5286703 refcount=1 reference=0 3 leaked clusters were found on the image. This means waste of disk space, but no harm to data. 4096000/4096000...
  3. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    Discard is active withour solve. i do look next time if it was bigger. normal max is confogured space but not double or more.
  4. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    discard = it was activated in gui on all qcow2 hdds. manually i have shrink too^^ look my post on top
  5. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    hi, shure i can., here informations:
  6. I

    Limiting Proxmox SnapShots

    Interested, thanks PS. a good way was it include in next proxmox gui version!
  7. I

    Limiting Proxmox SnapShots

    how i can clean all snapshots automatical and less only last available?
  8. I

    Limiting Proxmox SnapShots

    Ok but HDD/Storage Space is full with many Snapshots.
  9. I

    qcow2 file is bigger as hdd config

    Hi all, a small question, my qcow2 files are bigger as i have set in configuration, most 1-75-2x bigger as configured. no snapshots are available in this. fallocate -d vm.qcow2 i have done already, same issue. what is the problem, why files are bigger as in configuration. how can i solve it? any...
  10. I

    Limiting Proxmox SnapShots

    Hi all, how can we set a Limit of Proxmox Snapshots, Problem is, many Users make every Day Snapshots without delete old, and Storage is full after many Weeks. We need a Option to set a Limit of Snapshots or a seperate Space what can uyed max. for Snapshots. Any Ideas here? regards
  11. I

    failed to query local AF_VSOCK CID

    Hi at moment i have found this message only on 1 vm, i see it on start console.
  12. I

    failed to query local AF_VSOCK CID

    Hi i have since last proxmox update in one vm following error: what is it, it dont comes before. i have solve as workarround it with nano /etc/default/grub systemd.ssh_auto=no update-grub reboot any ideas?
  13. I

    [SOLVED] Error 500: unable to write '/var/tmp/pve-reserved-ports.tmp.2364423' - No space left on device

    solved. cluster root partition is full. not node partition. 33G ./log/proxmox-backup/file-restore 33G ./log/proxmox-backup very big files^^