Recent content by g.jacobse

  1. G

    Running ARM32 on Prox v9.x

    It would be better to run ARM64, but sadly the application needed for testing is only available / scripted for installation on ARM32. Without re-scripting an enormous amount of code, can Proxmox v9 support ARM32 and if so - how? In searching for details, I did locate a forum thread for...
  2. G

    pve Node Note blank

    Had not previously used the NOTES option for the Node, but thought I would on this new build. Added some basic notes on what I ran initially, and specific IPs of the 'helper' pages and link backs to the source script from the PVE Help Scripts. Joined it to my other node to move VMs across and...
  3. G

    Node Notes; blank after cluster join

    Had not previously used the NOTES option for the Node, but thought I would on this new build. Added some basic notes on what I ran initially, and specific IPs of the 'helper' pages and link backs to the source script from the PVE Help Scripts. Joined it to my other node to move VMs across and...
  4. G

    Node Notes; blank after cluster join

    Had not previously used the NOTES option for the Node, but thought I would on this new build. Added some basic notes on what I ran initially, and specific IPs of the 'helper' pages and link backs to the source script from the PVE Help Scripts. Joined it to my other node to move VMs across and...
  5. G

    Convert .vmdk to qcow2: parse Error

    Thank you for the response Dominic - Interestingly enough, that is exactly the page I followed when attempting to import the .vmdk - reading the VMWare section. I get the error when trying to destroy the 100 instance now as well.
  6. G

    Convert .vmdk to qcow2: parse Error

    After setting a fresh instance, followed directions on how to import a working .vmdk and convert to .qcow2. No errors received during convert and syntax appears to be correctly processed. However, when starting the VM I receive this error: TASK ERROR: unable to parse lvm volume name...