Recent content by B4dM4n

  1. B

    [SOLVED] Restricted API token which can create backup only tokens

    Thank you, using the ticket endpoint solved my issue. The user now only needs the DatastoreBackup role.
  2. B

    [SOLVED] Restricted API token which can create backup only tokens

    Can I authenticate the user directly against the API or do I have to manage a login session/cookie manually? I only found the Authorization: PBSAPIToken=... method in the docs for accessing the API.
  3. B

    [SOLVED] Restricted API token which can create backup only tokens

    Hi everyone, I'm trying to realize the following permission structure for a "token exchange service" (hand out backup tokens to trusted hosts): User automation@pbs: automation@pbs!api: Can create API tokens for it's own user automation@pbs!host1: Can create backups (role...
  4. B

    Invalid incoming DKIM signature

    Thanks for the Maximum Spam Size setting hint. Increasing it from 250k seems to have fixed the issue. It would be nice if the DKIM validation gets disabled when the message is truncated.
  5. B

    Invalid incoming DKIM signature

    Hi, I recently noticed that mails from Gmail that include inline images or attachments are marked as DKIM_INVALID by SpamAssasin. X-SPAM-LEVEL: Spam detection results: 1 AWL -2.181 Adjusted score from AWL reputation of From: address BAYES_05 -0.5...