[SOLVED] server 0.0.0.0 did not send any data?

polandlp

Feb 24, 2021
hello I have a problem all ports have been redirected and there is still the server 0.0.0.0 message did not send any data I do not know what it is

hello I have a problem all ports have been redirected and there is still the server 0.0.0.0 message did not send any data I do not know what it is
Please give us more details. From were is port redirected to where? What is expected behaivor? What is current? Some part of config, topology ....

Reactions: polandlp
This site is not reachable 89.2XX.XXX.XXX server refused connection, yes I have an error

and I have a router on which I opened port 8006 and still the same server will not call any data and I don't know what now

This site is not reachable 89.2XX.XXX.XXX server refused connection, yes I have an error

Let's start.
I guess that you have some public ip and you do port forwarding to VM private ip or on proxmox node?

I first case, port forwarding to VM:
- do your VM have configured network params
- can you ping defult gw from VM
- can you ping anything from VM
- do you have firewall on VM
- do you enable firewall on ProxMox for that VM
- you can access service on VM from local VM network

In second case, port forwarding to ProxMox node/cluster
- you can pign something from host
- do you have VLAN's in topology

ok ok friend but I want to access the remote proxmox GUI and I haven't installed any vm yet

where is your proxmox instance? is it behind a firewall? is it behind a router?
how are you trying to connect? have you tried like https://89.2XX.XXX.XXX:8006 with your browser?

if that does not work, then probably your server is behind a firewall or router, and you need to change the setting on that to allow and forward that port to your PVE machine

DNS server
you're connecting via IP, so that is unlikely.

can you just tell us how the network looks like? you haven't answered any questions:
where is your proxmox instance? is it behind a firewall? is it behind a router?
how are you trying to connect? have you tried like https://89.2XX.XXX.XXX:8006 with your browser?

where do you get this error message?

server 0.0.0.0 did not send any data?

Last edited:
Internet - modem - router port 8006 - server
in this case you have to log in to your router, and create a port forwarding rule, it should look something like this:

allow inbound port 8006 from anywhere - forward port 8006 to the local IP address of your PVE server in your network

how you exactly do this depends on your router/modem, that i can't help you too much with

and 192.168.1.103 is the IP of your PVE server?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!