You guys are unbeliaveble!!!

chopeta

Renowned Member
Sep 11, 2008
I was reading the last few threads about new 1.0 release and some upgrading issues and I feel necessary to wrote this.

One month ago, I was running OpenVZ in 4 diff. CentOS servers with aprox. 20 VEs. Now I have 8 PVE Servers, 3 diff. clusters and more than 40 VEs, all working like a charm.

With PVE installed (something that take only a few hours of my time) even people with no virtualization skills are now able to create and play with VEs without any help. All this without mention the fact that now we can also create KVM machines.

But beside all that what come to my mind every time I read this Forum is the level of attention and the quality of service that Proxmox Team give to their users.

Is just unbelievable!

I wish I had a better English to write a better testimony. You guys really deserve it.

Best regards,
chopeta

Hell there,
I completely agree to this guy.

Proxmox is a really cool and newbie friendly solution to get involved in virtualization on a bare-metal level.

I tried the Xenserver but felt uncompfortable with the count of templates and you run in a lot of trouble if you don't use those for example using ubuntu instead of the given debian template.

virtual iron and esxi even won't install on my consumer hardware, cuz of missing bios information or hardware requirements.

proxmox is the best the solution i've used so far since I used ubuntu-server with the xen-server packages and pure console configuration.

Thanks alot for Proxmox VE and please keep up the excellent support and improvements to this product.

Bye, Benjamin

I just wanted to jump in here and agree with these guys. I just upgraded my system to 1.0 yesterday and everything worked perfectly!

This is an amazing piece of software that enables great virtualization functionality!

Keep up the great work.

I just wanted to jump in here and agree with these guys. I just upgraded my system to 1.0 yesterday and everything worked perfectly!

This is an amazing piece of software that enables great virtualization functionality!

Keep up the great work.

thanks for all comments! - feel free to write a testimonial on the project wiki page - this page is a good reference for new users, getting a feeling about what can be done with Proxmox VE.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!