whmcs: HTTP/1.1 596 Connection timed out

techadmin

Hi,

we have setup of three nodes in proxmox . client requirement is to to create vps from whmcs . when i try to create the kvm based vps from whmcs i am getting HTTP/1.1 596 Connection timed out error.

i tried
systemctl restart pveproxy.service
service pvedaemon restart
service pvestatd restart
service pveproxy restart

clear cookies too.

still the same error.
i have shared you the screenshot link here.please check it

https://prnt.sc/sn0ifn

please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_21.png
    Screenshot_21.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 28
Having the same problem occuring time after time within a couple of months, would appreciate if someone could provide the solution.

First screen showing an 595, which related to Connections refused error, but the next ones is 596, can you provide details about PVE and WHMCS and Cloud module version, and Module log under Utilities - Logs - Module Log?

You use public IP.
1. Check FQDN in DNS or in hosts file in whmcs.
2. Check connectivity from whmcs to all cluster nodes for all necessary ports via IP and DNS
Your problem is out of scope PVE.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!