VM failed to load

dealer1

Apr 28, 2024
I have spent several days following online instructions, and I cannot get this to work. I'm trying to load OpenMediaVault into a Proxmox VM and get this same error message every time. Sorry I'm new at this and this was the best picture I could get. [ATTACH type="full"]67172[/ATTACH]IMG_0307.jpg

Last edited:
Just out-of-the-blue: did you verify "Options --> Boot Order" to contain acceptable settings? (Sometimes it keeps old settings and a later added disk does not boot...)

Are you sure the guest OS is signed with one of the standard keys? Otherwise, you'll need to re-create an EFI disk without the pre-enrolled keys to be able to boot.

Are you sure the guest OS is signed with one of the standard keys? Otherwise, you'll need to re-create an EFI disk without the pre-enrolled keys to be able to boot.
I gave up and went with OpenMediaVault. Got it up and users connected in one day

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!