VE-Unable to boot ZFS (raid1) as root file system

Oct 27, 2020
Hello,
The server has been working properly for 2 years. At some point it stopped working and hung.
When I tried to restart it, it went into a boot loop that I don't know how to get out of.
I don't know how I can open a terminal session so that I can analyze the server.
I attach photos of the screen.
Can you help me?

Attachments

• 1-Boot selection.jpg
    1-Boot selection.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2-Boot menu 1.jpg
    2-Boot menu 1.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 10
  • 2-Boot menu 2.jpg
    2-Boot menu 2.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3-Boot loop 1.jpg
    3-Boot loop 1.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 3-Boot loop 2.jpg
    3-Boot loop 2.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Unfortunately I no longer have the USB I used to install PVE. However, I can create a new installation USB, but it will be of the current version, which is later than the one I have installed.
Do you think that could be a problem?
Thanks for your help and patience.

Unfortunately I no longer have the USB I used to install PVE. However, I can create a new installation USB, but it will be of the current version, which is later than the one I have installed.
Do you think that could be a problem?
Could be, but better to try first.

BTW: Have you tried booting another kernel?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!