Unrecognised file system

selfhost_is_king

Feb 8, 2024
Hello, can any one help regarding an issue I have encountered while attempting to install the operating system on my ProLiant ML350p Gen8 server. Each time I reach the graphical interface and attempt to click install, I am faced with an error message indicating an unrecognized file system when trying to install Proxmox. I am seeking advice on how to resolve this issue, as I have been unable to find a solution thus far. Has anybody else ever encountered this error bear in mind this is an ax enterprise system with a Reid card

Don't know anything about the raid card used on this system, but see this review from RP Liver on Amazon, where he says that his (same machine?) is incompatible with Server 2022
Amazon Review

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!