TigerVNC Applet Error?

Netizen

Aug 16, 2012
Not sure what happened here but I never had this problem before.
When I try to open the consoles I am getting this error (see attached screenshot) about the applet.
I have searched the forums and I did find rather confusing information.
Can someone please describe in very brief why is happening and -if available- point me to URL which describes the solution?
Not sure what to do here :(

Attachments

• vnc error.png
    vnc error.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 14
Oracle changes this popup which each release now. Just click 'I accept the risk ..'
We are working on a solution that works without Oracle Java, which will be available in a few months.

Oracle changes this popup which each release now. Just click 'I accept the risk ..'
We are working on a solution that works without Oracle Java, which will be available in a few months.

Thank you. At least this provides a temp peace of mind.
I see the same error on some other systems (websites) but for those I don't dare to accept the risk.....

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!