The virtual machine control panel cannot be opened

qq85310660

Apr 2, 2024
My PVE VM often can't open the management interface, the IP can be pinged, whenever I use FinalsHeel to link, the PVE VM control panel will not open, but all the underneath my VM are running normally, Synology and Windows are running normally

I dont know what FinalsHeel is and its hard for me to visualize the exact issue you are having.
Perhaps, if you provide the following information - it might help community members to get a better visual:
pveversion
qm config [VMID]
- do you see any errors in "journalctl -n 100" immediately after trying to open the panel?
- are there any errors in the browser Console?
- can you provide a screenshot of the problem?

good luck

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!