Template copy on all cluster nodes

Aswini

Nov 20, 2023
Hi everyone! I am pretty new to this Proxmox, I wanted to know is it possible to create one template of VM and that template is applied for all nodes which I was added in cluster??
Same like NFS Storage. In the below snap I was created 100 VM as template and I need same 100 in ven1 please help me on this...:(

Attachments

• snap.jpg
    snap.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
You can simply clone the template, it doesn't matter where it is located or on which node it should go. But you can't have a unique template that exists multiple times with the same ID.

My template is present in node 1 when I am trying to change Target node 2 clone option is disabled.. Unable to use same template Screenshot 2023-11-21 092810.jpg

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!