Storage space

Keith Miller

Aug 12, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I have two 1TB installed my local-lvm is at 5.34% usage (91.29GB of 1.67gb) and the local is at 41.93 usage (39.42GB of 93.99gb) I have moved all my VM to the Local-lvm (they used to be on Local) per some advice given here and backups to a external USB drive. where is the rest of this drive space being used and/or can I expand it without loosing data

In the local container I have the following
Win7 iso 3.098gb iso
Ubuntu 18.04gb iso
Virtio-win 301.96mb iso

ProxMox v 5.3.5
Dell R610 (2) 1tb drives RAID 0
32Gig of Ram

where is the rest of this drive space being used and/or can I expand it without loosing data
You have an RAID 0, this means you have 2TB of Space, you have one Storage with 1,67TB (i thought you mean TB and not GB) and another one with 93,99GB. You do not have more Space, all is there. You do not get 2TB of space its everytime smaller than the Size of the Drive (1000 != 1024 and thats the Problem here).

Reactions: Keith Miller

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!