shell wont work

Dec 5, 2020
i gotta problem

ailed waiting for client: timed out
TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/pve --perm Sys.Console -- /usr/bin/pveupgrade --shell' failed: exit code 1

on shell command,

and console noVNC wont work.

it worked normally, now it doesn't. I don't know exactly since when. I'll say roughly, maybe last week it was okay, now not anymore. it doesn't work either on the Brawe browser or on the Safari browser. this is via mac

I have the same problem with win10 when I log in edge...

I note that I also have sys administration through the web interface of the HTML5 server itself, and it still works. so there is something about proxmox and some updates.

is there any fix?

UPDATE

i gotta 2 proxmox machines and when both are online then it works. if one is only off then it does NOT work. they are in a cluster, they are only interconnected. i can migrate VM.. and see status.

how to make this work, even though one machine is turned off.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!