Router wia wifi connection

loconsteVE

Feb 27, 2024
Hello,

I have the project to create HA with 3 hypervisors Proxmox. I want to install CEPH to dot that thing. i also want to install some paquets on my VM.
I don't have access to internet via a switch, and my hypervisors doesn't have internal wifi card. I want to create a router on a Zorin VM via a wifi connexion. I have a usb wifi adapter, but my VM doesn't see it altough i've allocated the dedicated USB port in the hardware section of my Zorin VM. Also I have try to create a router via some command find on ligne but none of them work.
I don't know what to do..

Can anyone help me ?

I don't have any budget on this project, that's why I want to pass by a usb wifi adapter (I have this from a further project)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!