Reporting enhancements in the bug tracker

I tried logging in bug tracker with same email and pass as here the forums, but tells invalid login or password, as if non-existent.
Only "different" thing I did in forums was changing email address.

Is this expected?

the bug tracker and the forum are two completely separate services with different accounts. and yes, feature or enhancement requests are welcome there - when in doubt, it might still be a good idea to gauge interest/feasibility first here in the forum ;)

Reactions: Kingneutron
Thanks for helping.

I really thought they were same accounts since it's the same main domain despite different subdomains...
Others such as Novel Suse do handle same accounts for both things

last week was release week, and we've been busy following up on release related feedback. please be patient, we do try to follow-up within a reasonable timeframe.

Reactions: Kingneutron

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!