PVE Summary Screen has data gaps in charts

bharrisii

Apr 14, 2022
All,

I know this might be minor, but I want to ensure it is not cover for a bigger issue. Once I upgraded to 7.4-3 my hourly average charts have gaps. The hosts and guests appear to be running fine. Does anyone else see this, is it a bug, or something bigger? Any feedback would be appreciated. Screenshot below.

1681830974140.png

All,

I know this might be minor, but I want to ensure it is not cover for a bigger issue. Once I upgraded to 7.4-3 my hourly average charts have gaps. The hosts and guests appear to be running fine. Does anyone else see this, is it a bug, or something bigger? Any feedback would be appreciated. Screenshot below.

View attachment 49351
That's not normal, most probably that the server "hung" during those periods. Recommend to have a look into syslog in order to see what happened that time.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!