Proxmox VE 1.7 released!

i have QLogic QLE2460 in my IBM x3850, can i use it with proxmox ve 1.7?

try it and give feedback!

I remove the link to the redhat virtio driver disk - we cannot encourage people to act against redhat license terms - and the fedora drivers are anyways more or less identical.

Hello

Is there a generic upgrade guide?

aptitude safe-upgrade on the hypervisor wants to update proxmox and kernels. I am not the guiy who says "never change a running system", but I need to know, can I safely run the upgrade, reboot the server and everything should work like before or are there any additional steps needed? (migration)

my current system:
Version (package/version/build): pve-manager/1.6/5261
Kernel Version: Linux 2.6.32-4-pve #1 SMP Thu Oct 21 09:35:29 CEST 2010

Greets and thanks
Marcel

Sorry I couldn't see a "suggestions" topic

I'm running several non-clustered Proxmox VE instances and when I use my browser to administrer them, I can't see from the browser tabs which instance I am on.
So my suggestion is to make the Page Title (line 140 of /usr/share/pve-manager/root/base.epl) dynamic and pick up the server hostname (or be set by the user)

Thank you
Rex Wickham

Hi I have a problem, but the server has a total of 8 GB Physical Memory 3.85 GB ram shows do you think is the problem?

images

adszhch.jpg

adsz2.jpg

Hi djsami,

I had this recently with a Dell R410 (16GB showing as 2GB!). I reseated the RAM and rebooted and it seems fine. Have you tried this?

c:)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!