Proxmox no reconoce mi tarjeta de red FC

Jorge Alejandro

Oct 30, 2017
Al instalar Proxmox en un servidor HP, este reconoce las trajetas Ethernet pero tengo dos tarjetas FC y no las reconoce, no puedo acceder a ellas de ninguna forma. Alguna ayuda??

Try the following command:

lspci | grep "Fibre Channel"

It will show you a list of HBA FC controllers on your PCI bus

Then try

lspci -k | sed -n '/Fibre Channel/,/Kernel modules/p'

this will show you detailed information about the FC HBA, including the kernel driver in use

Reactions: Jorge Alejandro
Thanks for your answer Manu. I tried the commands and it gave me information, so proxmox sees the cards, but I don`t nkow what I do with this information. How do I configure this cards? I want to join a HP MSA 2040 SAN to proxmox. Can you help me please? I`m new with FC technology

Well I am new to FC too :)
My understanding of FC controllers, is that they will present you a list of block devices.
So if PVE sees the card, check with lsscsi ( apt install lsscsi) and lsblk if you see the disks exported from the SAN.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!