Proxmox module for WHMCS

M

Maxence

Hello,

I'm using WHMCS for my website it's a "billing and support" solution, I would like to know if someone are looking to develop a module for this portal.

this would be a project for WHMCS as soon as we got a stable API for 2.x

Sorry for bringing up a thread from the past but we were looking fore something like this and we sat down and made a module in WHMCS for starting/stopping/rebooting/setting up openvz and kvm based VM's in ProxMox this weekend.

It uses a quick and dirty API we also programmed on each proxmox server

Still finish up testing. It has KVM built right now. If someone wants i'll build the openvz side. Right now it handles start/stop/restart only

Contact me offline for testing details/suggestions

email: jmeyers@webbytechnologies.com
AIM: WebbyTech

+1

It appears it is in "consideration" over at whmcs. I for one think if Proxmox was adequately and natively (not 3rd party free or pay module) supported by whmcs then a lot people who use other virtual platforms with whmcs would switch to Proxmox. Here is the link. You can register for the request forum for free in a few secs and +1 up the request if you would like them to move it from "consideration" to "planned".

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/proxmox-ve-2x-provisioning

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!