Proxmox Intel Nuc 12 Pro stops working.

Camorobot

Apr 26, 2024
Hello all, I have had my intel nuc 12 Pro with proxmox installed for about a week now. Since yesterday, around 10/20 minutes after starting up the proxmox server I get the following error on the screen. *see image. This happens mainly when I start a backup job. Does anyone have a clue what is going wrong here?

https://imgur.com/a/b8YCaHR

Thanks in advance

Check if there is a BIOS/Firmware update for the system - these can help in fixing issues like this one.

Thanks! Do you happen to have a link for the correct bios I should have? It is about system motherboard NUC12WSBi7 by intel. I just can't find anything on Intel's site for this NUC....

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, the problem still exists, even after upgrading the BIOS. Any other ideas?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!