Proxmox cloud whmcs+ modulesgarden proxmox cloud and hostbill cloud

ivanovs.artjoms

Jan 14, 2024
Hello,

I want to build private cloud on proxmox. Does anyone know public clouds who is using whmcs modules garden or hostbill modules for proxmox cloud? I would like to see how it looks from client side to understand better solution.

I can't vouch for Hostbill because I've never used it, but I'm an avid user of WHMCS.

From the client side, the Modules Gardens WHMCS Proxmox VE module is really great. It's easy to understand, intuitive, and it's high quality software. Also they really keep things up to date - as of today their latest module is already compatible with Proxmox VE 8.2.

The setup was fairly straightforward but as with most slightly more complex integrations, there were quite a few settings to get right. I think we only reached out to Modules Gardens once or twice for minor help, but generally the documentation was spot on.

This is an example of what we have for every client's VM:download.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!