Proxmox 8.1.4 and passthrough gpu nvidia

I remove options vfio-pci ids=10de:1f82,10de:10fa and I get the output lspci -nnk

Code:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650] [10de:1f82] (rev a1)
    Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650] [1458:4026]
    Kernel modules: nvidiafb, nouveau
01:00.1 Audio device [0403]: NVIDIA Corporation Device [10de:10fa] (rev a1)
    Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Device [1458:4026]
    Kernel driver in use: snd_hda_intel
    Kernel modules: snd_hda_intel

Also: MUST pass through both the video and audio devices, or the VM's nVidia drivier may not see the pass through. See my post.

Also: MUST pass through both the video and audio devices, or the VM's nVidia drivier may not see the pass through. See my post.
When I follow all tuto, proxmox stucks at boot from the following add:

root@pve:~# echo "options vfio-pci ids=10de:1f82,10de:10fa" > /etc/modprobe.d/vfio.conf

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!