Proxmox 7 - After installation / Network issue

msd

Sep 12, 2015
Hello,

I installed ProxmoxVE 7.0.1 on Hetzner dedicated server and during the installation process network works fine (ping is passing), but on the first reboot server boot up Proxmox and ping stop, and all ports are closed.

The same scenario is when I try to install ProxmoxVE 6.4 which is working fine after install, but after upgrade to ProxmoxVE 7 network stops and ports are closed.

Is there any idea what can be wrong???

Thanks . . .

Hello,

Thanks for the links, I know for that manual and I use that documentation in my upgrade process, but the network is down.
Did you notice that my fresh new installation of ProxmoxVE 7 on the new server raise the same error with a network this is not a problem of upgrade from 6?
In both cases, all ports were closed and only KVM can access to the server.

If you have access to your PVE server please post the network configuration and the output of ip a

EDIT: the output of pveversion -v as well :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!