proxmos VE with i5-12500 and UHD770 possibile to passthru the iGPU to win11?

liaobamboo

Mar 28, 2023
Hi,
I build a PC with B760M MotherBoard, i5-12500, with a intel gpu UHD770.
I want to passthru the UHD770 to the VM-WIN11.
I tried 100 times to configure the VM Windows11, but still got error code 43 in windows.
I used uefi to boot the PVE, and use Q35 with UEFI to boot the VM-WIN11.
Is there no chance for a 12th intel GPU to work properly in VM-win11?

Edit: I used the same configuration to install a VM-UBUNTU-22.04. And the UHD770 works good with HDMI output to a monitor.
is that mean the reason is the intel GPU driver?

Last edited:
I’m in the same situation. I have a vm running Debian with passthrough uhd and hdmi, but in w11 I can see the uhd in the device manager and in the monitor section I just see the monitor virtualized. In the Debian I can see the both: the virtualized and Dell. before I suspect that is necessary add some blacklist, but with The Debian I don’t add anything in the /modules or black list and it works smooth. Any progress with W11?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!