Problem

yoancoello40

Jul 18, 2023
I am Cuban and we have problems at the moment with the electricity, today it went away but when I turned on the server I did not get up the web containers and openfire thinking that it was an easy problem I deleted the two containers and I wanted to restore it and I get this error if someone could help me

Attachments

• 20230717_180026.jpg
    20230717_180026.jpg
    961.3 KB · Views: 9
Did you store the backups on the same disk as your LXCs? Then your disk maybe might be failing. If not I would check for bad RAM (you could check that with "memtest86+"). Bad superblocks sounds like corrupted ext4 filesystems of your LXCs.

Last edited:
If I reinstall Proxmox 8.0.2 from scratch, I solve, what happens is that I update from 7.4 and the power went out after two days...... and it was that the problem was that those containers did not turn on

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!