iface eno1 inet manual

auto vmbr0
iface vmbr0 inet manual
        address 10.10.10.1/24
        bridge-ports none
        bridge-stp off
        bridge-fd 0

post-up echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
        post-up iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s '10.10.10.0/24' -o wlp0s20f3 -j MASQUERADE
        post-down iptables -t nat -D POSTROUTING -s '10.10.10.0/24' -o wlp0s20f3 -j MASQUERADE

post-up   iptables -t raw -I PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1
        post-down iptables -t raw -D PREROUTING -i fwbr+ -j CT --zone 1

# SSH Into main-server
post-up iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wlp0s20f3 -p tcp --dport 2201 -j DNAT --to 10.10.10.5:22
post-down iptables -t nat -D PREROUTING -i wlp0s20f3 -p tcp --dport 2201 -j DNAT --to 10.10.10.5:22

So I'm attempting to to so ssh -p 2201 username@host and expecting to then be connected to the VMs default 22 port SSH. If I log into the host I can ssh into the VM with no issue - so the ssh server is set up. And the VM can also access the internet.

I get the error connect to address 192.168.0.74 port 2201: Network is unreachable

Is there anything obviously wrong with the config?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!