pb to install VM or CT in disk ISCSI from My SAN-HA...

badji

Renowned Member
Jan 14, 2011
Hello,
My ProxmoxHA cluster works fine, I wanted to go further. I created a SAN with iSCSI on freenas. I installed my VM directly on the iscsi Freenas by creating group LVM and it worked very well.
I still want to add a SAN-cluster with corosync, pacemaker and drbd ( to copy the Cluster Proxmox HA :)) , I created two appliances OpenFiler, my SAN HA aviability, works very well.
In my Proxmox Cluster, on storage I added with my iscsi "target LUN", but I can not create a vm disk from san, when I try to install the debian VM for example, I can not Chois iscsi hard disk for installation, I can not go further. disk type: iscsi, avail: 0 and 0 capacity! why he does not see my hard disk iscsi created on OpenFiler? Problem of format?
should always create lvm format?

I await your help and I will continue on my side. with drbd had to create a LVM, do I have to create an lvm disk iscsi yet?
thank you

Thank you Dietmar, i will wait the :

pve-manager 2.0-26
Mine is pve-manager 2.0-18
I hope it does not go far off.

Merci Beaucoup.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!