OUT of memory

rrmfar

Sep 4, 2023
I have a fresh installation of proxmox 8 latest version and it gives me an out of memory error when I restart the computer. This gives me no VM and the server has 32 GB.

Attachments

• out.png
    out.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 12
Your going to have to give HW details.
Have you managed to use Proxmox in the past with this exact HW?

Use hw very similar. This is the first time I use this machine. It has 32GB of RAM and a 12th Gen I7

Attachments

• hw.jpg
    hw.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
I would firstly reset the BIOS. Then check all BIOS settings carefully.
Check BIOS/UEFI & BOOT settings. Check virtualization settings.
And finally Check the RAM.
Has this machine ever been used before successfully?

I was able to bypass the error by disabling BIOS options, but as a VEEAM Program email I get an error that I have never seen before.

13/03/2024 19:48:23 Error Detecting server configuration Error: Failed to call RPC function 'GetBiosUuid': Error code: 0x80004005. Cannot query class instance from enumerator object.
Failed to call RPC function 'GetBiosUuid': Error code: 0x80004005. Cannot query class instance from enumerator object.

13/03/2024 19:48:23 Error Failed to save Backup Repository: Failed to call RPC function 'GetBiosUuid': Error code: 0x80004005. Cannot query class instance from enumerator object.

I was able to bypass the error by disabling BIOS options
Happy its working. You could improve your communication skills, even though I believe your native language is not English, a little thanks/merci can go a long way.

The rest of your post doesn't appear Proxmox/PVE related.

Have a good day.

Good morning, I don't speak English. I appreciate your answers but I only managed to get proxmox to start but the VMs I created have problems
with 'GetBiosUuid'.
I use Google Translate to post my queries. sorry

Reactions: gfngfn256

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!