OpenMPTCProuter configuration on Proxmox

Mark979

Jan 4, 2024
I have a mini-pc/firewall on which I recently installed Proxmox and OpenMPTCProuter. I have the following configuration: Proxmox on IP 192.168.2.253/24, OpenMPTCProuter on IP 192.168.2.1 and 2 routers set up with static IP address (192.168.9.1 and 192.168.10.1). I loaded the WAN ports of my minipc/firewall into the virtual server (I have 4 on my device). The first question is: have I configured everything correctly? And now I would like to understand what values to set in OpenMPTCProuter in the interfaces screen (static IPV4 and Gateway IPV4) because I'm not very expert...I will also post the Proxmox configuration I have now.
Thanks in advance to everyone.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!