noVNC failed to connect to server on latest proxmox version

rssr.fhb

Jul 29, 2023
Hi, i am new to proxmox and i got the latest proxmox 8.0.3 running on one of my home server (not clustered) but while the connection and the pve node itself seemed fine(the proxmox can start just fine as well as the web and it can communicate just fine with other machines on my place), the VMs in it wasnt. Even the shell at the pve itself wont start.

I tried to ping the VMs configured IPs but they're unreachable so i reckon the problem is not merely that the noVNC cannot connect to the server.

Here i took some screenshots that might help identifying the problem.

View attachment 53625

While the cluster log has this status error:

View attachment 53626

The following configurations are used on my VMs since its the default options available (except start at boot that i enabled)

View attachment 53627

Thank you in advance

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!