No disk space

tookie

Apr 26, 2024
Hi, i am new to Proxmox. I have installed proxmox on disk that is 240gb.
Then i wanted to copy .vhdx to /var/lib/vz/images but it said there is no space.
I checked and saw that /var/lib/vz/images has 65 gb and my .vhdx is larger.
Here are some screenshots but i cant understand what to do and where is rest of the disk.

sdb is another disk and i get that but trying to figure sda.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi, i have .vhdx file on my pc. It was exported from hyper-v. First i need to tranafer it to proxmox and convert it to be able to import it. I get it once file is uploaded bit i have trouble uploading it.
Then try using a network share, USB disk or whatever storage your got that can store files. Like you already said, you only got 65GB for files. Everything is used for the "local-lvm" storage that can't store files as it is a block storage.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!