Missing CPU and RAM usage stats on WebUI

RB28DETT

Feb 26, 2017
Hello,

I have a fairly fresh Proxmox install on an OVH server. Fairly fresh being that I've only installed a couple of VMs and CTs, but I haven't touched the node's software at all. Everything should be in its stock state and updated state.

The problem is that the CPU and RAM usage stats show 0% and 0B respectively for a few containers. They used to have all stats working initially, but they went to 0 randomly. I have 2-3 containers that show working stats, and another 3 that have no stats.

I've tried backing up and restoring the containers in the hopes that it'll recreate any missing files, but that didn't fix it.

The network usage stats for all containers work however - its just the CPU and RAM info that doesn't update. All the containers are using the same Ubuntu 16.04 template.

I have 3 VMs as well, and none of them exhibit this issue. Its only an issue with CTs.

I've attached an image that shows this behaviour.
tcq55pf.png

The image also shows a separate issue of randomly resetting uptimes. The WebUI shows 26 seconds uptime, when in reality its been running for days (also only a CT issue). I will create a separate thread for this issue though.

What can I do to fix these issues?
Thanks in advance for any help.

I have the same issue with VMs (pvetest) randomly stats are not displayed. Refreshing/reloading the web page does the trick for some time for me.

Cheers

no reply here from the admins, as always, im also having the same issue right now, opend a Ticket i can say, no reply.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!