dominiaz

Sep 16, 2016
Ive set Mail filter to:

Quarantine/Mark Spam (Level 3):
- Active Objects
- Modify Spam Level
- Modify Spam Subject
- Spam (Level 3)

With that configuration when I go to Tracking Center then I see status accepted/delivered for Spamed emails. I need some extra notification in Tracking Center for that spam emails, because thety looks like normal clean emails in Tracking Center.

How to fix it?

With that configuration when I go to Tracking Center then I see status accepted/delivered for Spamed emails. I need some extra notification in Tracking Center for that spam emails, because thety looks like normal clean emails in Tracking Center.
As your rule does not have a final action (Quarantine, Accept, Block) they are not set to one of those states - and these states are what cause the different highlighting - see:
https://pmg.proxmox.com/pmg-docs/pmg-admin-guide.html#pmg_tracking_center

The modify field actions are also not logged (as there might be many of them in an average ruleset) - so these rules are not reflected in the logs.

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!