[SOLVED] lxc template for ubuntu 22.04

Yes, it's already released and available here (just re-checked), PVE 7.x is the stable release after all..

Bash:
pveam available --section system | grep ubuntu
system          ubuntu-18.04-standard_18.04.1-1_amd64.tar.gz
system          ubuntu-20.04-standard_20.04-1_amd64.tar.gz
system          ubuntu-21.10-standard_21.10-1_amd64.tar.zst
system          ubuntu-22.04-standard_22.04-1_amd64.tar.zst

I don't know what I am doing wrong:

pveam update
update successful

system ubuntu-16.04-standard_16.04.5-1_amd64.tar.gz system ubuntu-18.04-standard_18.04.1-1_amd64.tar.gz system ubuntu-20.04-standard_20.04-1_amd64.tar.gz

I don't know what I am doing wrong:

pveam update
update successful

system ubuntu-16.04-standard_16.04.5-1_amd64.tar.gz system ubuntu-18.04-standard_18.04.1-1_amd64.tar.gz system ubuntu-20.04-standard_20.04-1_amd64.tar.gz
This is the list a 6.x installation sees... Post pveversion -v

This is the list a 6.x installation sees... Post pveversion -v

Oh, I apologize. I thought I had posted 6.X, but actually I posted 7.X.

In fact, 6.X is on the machine. So again my original question asked correctly: Is Ubuntu 22.04 planned for 6.X?

In fact, 6.X is on the machine. So again my original question asked correctly: Is Ubuntu 22.04 planned for 6.X?
That makes more sense. And no, I'm afraid, currently it's not planned to provide that template for the oldstable 6.x release as we do not classify that as either security nor bug fix.

Note that version 6.x will expire at the end of July this year, which is roughly three months from now. I recommend you plan to upgrade to 7.x by then to avoid being vulnerable to security issues after the EOL.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!