LVM 100% assigned to LVs Free 0

helio

Nov 17, 2022
Hi , quite new to proxmox ,have follow same guides on youtube.
Have this machine running for 6 months. Working well.Today I notice LVM 100%
The backups iso snapshots are in another disk.
I have installed proxmox on a 128 ssd disk. Have one 1TB nvmOn and a 4TB usb disk

How should I solve this problem?

Thanks

Attachments

• LVM.jpg
    LVM.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
Your LVM at 100% doesn't matter. It tells you that 100% of your VG are allocated...not that 100% of the space is full.
See the "Node -> Summary" tab for "local" and the "Node -> Disks -> LVM-Thin" for "local-lvm" usage.

Your LVM at 100% doesn't matter. It tells you that 100% of your VG are allocated...not that 100% of the space is full.
See the "Node -> Summary" tab for "local" and the "Node -> Disks -> LVM-Thin" for "local-lvm" usage.
Thank you I got worried when it was red. I m using just 30% of local. Thanks once more

You got two default storages. "local" for system + ISOs + templates + backups + snippets and "local-lvm" for the virtual disks of your VMs/LXCs. Especially make sure the latter one never gets full. Good monitoring is always required when working with thin-provisioned storages like the LVM-thin of your "local-lvm".

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!