List Rejected e-mails for Missing&Wrong SPF records

ooskay

May 11, 2010
Hi All,
As you know that many small companies are hosting their e-mail services outside.Like services company or hosting company..
And many of thems are not has correct SPF records. Proxmox it's has SPF records control. Is there have any possiblty to list which e-mails are rejected because of wrong&Missing Spf records.
If i have this possiblty would be easly for me track which of sender's our work has SPF record issue.By the way i can inform them to able fix their missing records and proive more healdy e-mail transmition beetwin us.

Thanks
Onur

you need to go through the syslogs, the mail gateway is not an analysis tool for wrong configured third party email servers/dns setups.

As you can see attached screenshot Proxmox already has a statictic on Web Gui regarding blocked e-mails because of SPF records.
09-08-2011 18-34-47.jpg

Can i access that statictis details?

I could not see Syslogs via Gui. Which command i should execute via Console ?

Hi, I moved this subject to "http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/6826-List-Rejected-e-mails-for-Missing-amp-Wrong-SPF-records" this link.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!