Keeps booting in emergency mode

by the time you replied, their post was already approved (in fact, it was approved shortly after the reply here).

@OP it seems that you have an automount service installed that fails to start and thus blocks boot. I'd suggest disabling that (should be possible from the rescue shell) and then rebooting again. once your system boots, you can try to debug the automount issue further from a properly booted system.
@fabian strange, I purposely checked https://forum.proxmox.com/members/pheggas.151166/#recent-content before going on to reply here if i could not already reply in their own thread but could not see it

@OP it seems that you have an automount service installed that fails to start and thus blocks boot. I'd suggest disabling that (should be possible from the rescue shell) and then rebooting again. once your system boots, you can try to debug the automount issue further from a properly booted system.
Thank you for response. I'm not sure anymore but I think I installed that automount a while ago. As I changed the way to do stuff, I stopped actively using automount so it fails every boot. But until now, Proxmox booted just fine even with automount failing.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!