Installation Stopped

si00dharth

Apr 25, 2023
Hi,

I have latest intel i5 13th gen processor machine and I am facing common issue which I face with other OS as well.

The solution is to change console=ttyX to console=tty1 and then installation gets complete in all other OS. But in ProxMox, I cannot able to do it.

1) Once I am in Installation Menu, I pressed the "e" button and then added nomodeset in the end of the linux line, this helps to make some progress when it stucks at /dev line

2) Again it get stucked at Starting Installation GUI , check console=tty0 for error or other tty3

The problem is, my machine does not support any other console, only tty1. So how to fix this?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!