InitLog disappeared

Jun 8, 2012
Cuba
I updated Proxmox to 2.2-26/c1614c8c, no issues, but I can't see InitLog tab at Web administration. I read the changelog and there is nothing related.

Thank you all, best regards.

Last edited:
So, reading this: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/OpenVZ_Console

Maybe it's a typo, in the Debian section there are two methods to get console working properly, but shouldn't be

"1:2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1" instead of ":2345:respawn:/sbin/getty 38400 tty1"?

I'm using console without issues, but maybe you should correct this to avoid missunderstandings.

EDITED: I realized that console works only when it is activated before restarting a container. For example, I started a container, then console, but it displays only the character "`" Is this an issue?

EDITED2: No, it is not an issue, I just entered user, then the password, but it would be great if the console shows the correct information.

Best regards.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!