Import Data from ZFS Disk

ivantorr

Aug 9, 2023
HI All

Honestly im newbie at Proxmox I have a disk with many virtual drives (.img files) what i want is to import them and use them in proxmox

a little bit of context, that hard drive came from a previous unraid server , my idea is migrate all my vms to proxmox

i am able to see my old disk

1691533558776.png

what i need is import the data located on that disk and I dont know how can i do it

apppreciate your support and help

Import the pool using zpool import -f YourPoolName. Then create a VM and see here for some hints on how to import the img files: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Migration_of_servers_to_Proxmox_VE
Hi DAnuin Thanks for your promt reply

I tried to import it however I can't see it , this one is the only zfs pool availabe and is the one that I created during the installation

1691543985643.png

i dont know if i should mount the disk or something like that before import the pool

Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!